HR3 Learning – New Course Now Launched!
HR3 is committed to shaping the future of payroll and we see training and development as a fundamental element of this progression.
HR3 has redesigned our classroom training courses to better suit an online delivery learning environment. The courses will be delivered webinar style via zoom, however of course you can ask questions throughout the session.
We have also taken the opportunity to add brand new courses on the HR & Kiosk modules, as well as dive deeper into some of our Reporting capabilities. These are proving to already be extremely popular so book your seat today!
You will simply need a browser, audio, a quiet environment and a willingness to learn!
WEBINAR: FEDERAL BUDGET 2020/21 ANALYSIS
- Update on proposed bringing forward of Personal Income tax cuts
- Additional employer-based incentives (speculated head count rebates)
- Unemployment figures
- Transition to JobKeeper so far
- Key dates to enter & back pay employers by
Receive Budget Night Reports from the Experts
When you register for our webinar we are also very pleased to provide you with Budget Night reports prepared by a team of tax & accounting specialists and political analysts from Parliament House. The content of the two reports will be;
- A broader Federal Budget Report summarising budget outcomes, economic forecasts and overview of tax and accounting changes.
- Tax & Accounting Federal Budget Report including detailed tax and accounting changes and superannuation insights.
Latest Tip – Managers multi-level access in Kiosk
Here’s a very handy guide from our Professional Services team.
Managers multi-level access in Kiosk
Managers often require access to not just the employees that directly report to them but others as well.
This guide takes you through how to setup Managers with Multi-level access.
If you do not use the HR3 employee/manager self-service web application or the Human Resources module but would like to know more about what it can do for your business. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a Customer Success Manager will contact you.
We hope you will find this guide useful.