Welcome to HR3 Learning
Our New Virtual Classroom
HR3 is committed to shaping the future of payroll and we see training and development as a fundamental element of this progression.
HR3 has redesigned our classroom training courses to better suit an online delivery learning environment. The courses will be delivered webinar style via zoom, however of course you can ask questions throughout the session. We have also taken the opportunity to add brand new courses on the HR & Kiosk modules, as well as dive deeper into some of our Reporting capabilities. These are proving to already be extremely popular so book your seat today!
You will simply need a browser, audio, a quiet environment and a willingness to learn!
Payroll framework and employee set up
This course is ideal for new pay office employees, or as a refresher for existing staff. It covers all aspects of day-to-day operations and maintenance of HR3Pay. We will also cover the following;
- Understanding of the National Employment Standards, conditions of employment and modern awards
- Distinguishing between employment categories and employees vs contractors
This course is ideal for new pay office employees or as a refresher for existing staff. It covers all aspects of processing a payrun, as well as;
- Understanding payroll components including allowances, deductions and penalty rates, and loadings
- Knowing the legal requirements of payslips and record keeping obligations
- Knowing how to accrue all types of leave in all states and territories
- Knowledge of superannuation
- Understanding basic termination
We have around 200 reports in HR3 with various customisation options to suit your needs. This course covers various aspects of reporting such as batch reports, customisation, quick access to reports and much more.
This course is for clients who just want a refresher or training on Kiosk only. The Kiosk training will cover the following:
- Administrator access, setup, understanding of main admin functions
- Customising the layouts for different user groups
HR + Kiosk
The HR + Kiosk training will cover the following:
- Understanding of basic HR functions such as maintaining Org group, creating positions, maintaining validation tables
- Maintaining/setting up workflow approvers
- Maintaining Kiosk and HR integration > Employee workflow setup
Data Explorer + Cross Tab Analyser
As a user-defined reporting tool, there are a myriad uses for the HR3 Data Explorer. This course will show them to you.
Whether you want to call them crosstab’s, pivot query’s or decision cubes, this course will show you how to make the most out of this powerful data analysis tool.