Welcome to HR3 learning
Our New Virtual Classroom
HR3 is committed to shaping the future of payroll and we see training and development as a fundamental element of this progression.
HR3’s previously based Classroom courses are now being delivered online, via Zoom! We started our new virtual classroom program with the popular ‘PayDay 1’ and ‘PayDay 2’ courses and have now just released a new Data Explorer course.
The courses are hands-on, with each course attendee having their own access, so you can navigate the software independently of other attendees.
You will simply need a browser, audio, a quiet environment and a willingness to learn!o you can navigate the software independently of other attendees. You will simply need a browser, audio, a quiet environment and a willingness to learn!
This course is ideal for new pay office employees, or as a refresher for existing staff. It covers all aspects of day-to-day operation and maintenance of HR3Pay.
This course is ideal for new pay office employees or as a refresher for existing staff. It covers all aspects of processing a payrun.
Make full use of the 200+ standard reports in HR3Pay. Learn how to create reports batches, save parameters, emails & save reports in various formats.
Why should you attend these courses?
- They are hands-on. Each attendee has their own access, so you can navigate the software independently of other attendees.
- They go into all aspects of the day to day operations and maintenance of payroll specifically how they relate within the HR3 platform, such as;
- •Understanding of the National Employment Standards, conditions of employment and modern awards
- •Distinguishing between employment categories and employees vs contractors
- •Understanding payroll components including allowances, deductions and penalty rates, and loadings
- •Knowing the legal requirements of payslips and record keeping obligations
- •Knowing how to accrue all types of leave in all states and territories
- •Knowledge of superannuation
- •Understanding basic termination
Data Explorer + Cross Tab Analyser
As a user-defined reporting tool, there are a myriad uses for the HR3 Data Explorer. This course will show them to you.
Whether you want to call them crosstab’s, pivot query’s or decision cubes, this course will show you how to make the most out of this powerful data analysis tool.
Auditing (Coming soon)
This course teaches you how to track changes to your database and who is making those changes.